Chicago CPR Academy offers a fun and engaging at home CPR training for new parents and family members. It is an exciting time for you and your family, and we understand how busy it can be preparing for a newborn which is why we are offering at home infant and child CPR training. Our instructors are Firefighters, Paramedics and Nurses who can be trusted and bring real life experiences to your training. Please feel free to give us a call at (312) 626-8002, fill out the form below or email us at email@example.com with any questions or if you would like to schedule a date and time.
The cost of our at home CPR training for infants and children is $550.00 and includes admission of up to 8 people. An additional $55.00 per person will be added if your party exceeds 8 people.
Our course includes:
- CPR for infants and children.
- How to provide effective breathing using mouth-to-mouth, face shield and pocket mask devices.
- AED use for all ages.
- Choking relief using chest thrusts, back blows, abdominal thrusts and The LifeVac Choking Device.
- 2 year CPR & AED Certification
- One LifeVac Choking Device will be included as a gift from us to you!
- Additional LifeVacs will be available for purchase if other members are interested.
This course is intended for new parents, couples, grandparents, family, friends, babysitters and whoever you wish to join!
- On-Site Workplace CPR & AED
- On-Site Workplace BLS Training
- On-Site Workplace First Aid, CPR and AED
- On-Site CPR and AED for Schools
- On-Site Blended First Aid, CPR and AED for Schools
- At Home Infant and Child CPR for NEW PARENTS