Sat, Nov 18|
SOLD OUT ....CPR & AED Training + Optional FREE Stop The Bleed Hands On Skills Session ($65.00)
Come join Chicago CPR Academy for a fun and engaging CPR & AED training!
Time & Location
Nov 18, 2023, 9:30 AM – 11:30 AM
Northbrook, 1300 Meadow Rd, Northbrook, IL 60062, USA
About the event
Come join us for a fun and engaging CPR & AED training and learn how to save a life!
If interested, you are also invited to participate in the FREE STOP THE BLEED hands on skills training following the CPR & AED course. this is an optional course that is provided for free. Once you register, you will receive a link to sign up for the free online course that MUST be completed prior to the Stop The Bleed in person hands on skills session. Please provide proof of completion upon arrival.
CPR & AED courses are designed for anyone with little or no medical training who needs a course completion card for job, regulatory (for example, OSHA), or other requirements. These courses can also be taken by anyone who wants to be prepared for an emergency in any setting. Students receive a course completion E- card that is valid for 2 years.
What does this course teach?
- Describe how high-quality CPR improves survival
- Explain the concepts of the Chain of Survival
- Recognize when someone needs CPR
- Perform high-quality CPR for an adult
- Describe how to perform CPR with help from others
- Give effective breaths using mouth-to-mouth or a mask for all age groups
- Demonstrate how to use an AED on an adult
- Perform high-quality CPR for a child*
- Demonstrate how to use an AED on a child*
- Perform high-quality CPR for an infant*
- Describe when and how to help a choking adult or child
- Demonstrate how to help a choking infant*
Community CPR & AED Training$65.00Sold Out
This event is sold out
Chicago CPR Academy
1300 Meadow Rd, Lower Level
Northbrook, IL 60062
Mon - Fri: 9am - 6pm
Saturday: 10am - 2pm