Fri, May 12|
Northbrook CPR & AED Class ($65.00)
GRAND OPENING!! Chicago CPR Academy is hosting a community CPR & AED class at their new location in Northbrook! Come join us for a fun and engaging class that will potentially save a life and leave you feeling confident in responding to emergencies!
Time & Location
May 12, 2023, 10:00 AM – 12:30 PM
Northbrook, 1300 Meadow Rd, Northbrook, IL 60062, USA
About the event
CPR & AED courses are designed for anyone with little or no medical training who needs a course completion card for job, regulatory (for example, OSHA), or other requirements. These courses can also be taken by anyone who wants to be prepared for an emergency in any setting. Students receive a course completion E- card that is valid for 2 years.
What does this course teach?
- Describe how high-quality CPR improves survival
- Explain the concepts of the Chain of Survival
- Recognize when someone needs CPR
- Perform high-quality CPR for an adult
- Describe how to perform CPR with help from others
- Give effective breaths using mouth-to-mouth or a mask for all age groups
- Demonstrate how to use an AED on an adult
- Perform high-quality CPR for a child*
- Demonstrate how to use an AED on a child*
- Perform high-quality CPR for an infant*
- Describe when and how to help a choking adult or child
- Demonstrate how to help a choking infant*
CLASSROOM IS ON THE LOWER LEVEL.
PLEASE USE EAST ENTRANCE THAT FACES MEADOW RD
For on-site group training please call (312) 626-8002 or fill in the request form below!
Chicago CPR Academy
1300 Meadow Rd, Lower Level
Northbrook, IL 60062
Mon - Fri: 9am - 6pm
Saturday: 10am - 2pm