Wed, May 24|
AHA BLS (Basic Life Support) Provider ($55.00)
Looking to become a Healthcare Professional? Chicago CPR Academy is offering American Heart Association BLS (Basic Life Support) Provider courses. Come join us for a fun and engaging class. You will leave this class feeling confident in responding to emergencies in and out of a healthcare facility.
Time & Location
May 24, 2023, 10:00 AM – 12:30 PM
Northbrook, 1300 Meadow Rd, Northbrook, IL 60062, USA
About the event
The American Heart Association BLS Instructor-led course teaches both single-rescuer and team basic life support skills for application in both prehospital and in-facility environments, with a focus on High-Quality CPR and team dynamics.
What does this course teach?
- High-quality CPR for adults, children, and infants
- The AHA Chain of Survival, specifically the BLS components
- Important early use of an AED
- Effective ventilations using a barrier device
- Importance of teams in multirescuer resuscitation and performance as an effective team member during multirescuer CPR
- Relief of foreign-body airway obstruction (choking) for adults, children and infants.
For on-site group training please call (312) 626-8002 or fill in the request form below!
Chicago CPR Academy
1300 Meadow Rd, Lower Level
Northbrook, IL 60062
Mon - Fri: 9am - 6pm
Saturday: 10am - 2pm